Commitment to the Environment and a Safe Workplace
At Hoffmantown Body Shop, we're dedicated to making sure our repair processes and equipment meet the highest standards for health safety and environmental protection. We’re constantly researching new ways to change the industry as well as the way we interact with our environment. Here are just a few examples of the extra steps Hoffmantown takes every day to help ensure the protection of our environment.
Protecting Our Employees
- All spray applications are performed in ventilated and enclosed stations which eliminate exposure of our technicians to solvents and other paint components.
- Our spray technicians are equipped with fresh air supplying masks and full protective suits and gloves.
- Painters and other technicians are required to use protective eye wear at all times.
- Everyone at Hoffmantown is trained to focus on health and safety procedures on a daily basis.
- Hoffmantown uses automated paint clean-up equipment to reduce exposure to harmful cleaning solvents. This equipment also reduces solvent usage to the minimum.
Protecting Our Environment
- Our spray booths are equipped with automatic temperature controls and fast-dry technology to reduce energy consumption.
- Our technicians are ASE Refrigerant Recovery and Recycling Certified.
- Any surplus paint or solvents are recycled and we use power spray water technology to clean up any residues.
- All cardboard, sheet metal & plastic bumper body parts are recycled.