Things you should know before having your car repaired.
We here at Hoffmantown Body Shop make every effort in repairing your vehicle to give you the best results. We also believe that smarter clients are happier clients.
- Never drive a damaged vehicle if you think it would be unsafe. We can arrange for your car to be towed to our facility.
- Your insurance companies may ask you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our location and ask that the insurance company representative to come here to inspect the car. Hoffmantown works closely with all of the major insurance companies and we will keep in touch with your insurance company to advise them of all work and repairs required.
- There is no law that requires you get more than one estimate or appraisal on your vehicle. You do have the right to secure more than one estimate in the effort to investigate all your options.
- You have the right to take your vehicle to the body shop of your choice. Your insurance company can recommend one, or more, shops in your area.
- It is common for estimates to vary. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another, just ask one of our service advisors to assist you in making a comparison.
- Choose a repair center that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE for example) technicians. Hoffmantown is an I-CAR Gold Class center and all of our technicians have continuing I-CAR and ASE training to ensure that they are skilled in the latest repair processes and equipment.
- Make sure you choose a shop that has the equipment and systems necessary to remove and reinstall frame, suspension, engine, and drivetrain components as well as provide other essential repair services. Hoffmantown uses state-of-the-art equipment and up-to-date staff training to make sure your vehicle is restored to exact factory specifications.
- Make sure that the shop guarantees their work. Hoffmantown offers every customer our industry-best warranty which protects you for as long as you own your vehicle.
- Let us help you work with your insurance company. Hoffmantown has established positive business relationships with virtually every auto insurance company. Our ability to “speak their language” ensures a more efficient, speedier repair process.
- A rental car can make your experience much easier while your vehicle is being repaired. Hoffmantown can assist you with those arrangements.